I triggered my 1 little persistent, Lupron-defying follicle on Thursday night and can definitely feel ovulation pain today. Its amazing that it is occurring just about about 36 hours after the shot. My body does actually respond to SOME type of med in the right way.
Also, I started a plethora of other shots and pills for luteal phase support today. I'm a walking pharmacy.Here's the list:
- Progesterone (2x daily Crinone gel) - I like this WAY better than the PIO. Hate hate hate those shots in the bum. Oh, and welcome back Prednisone! You know how much I love you.
- Baby Asprin (1x daily 81mg) - See note below in Levenox.
- Estrace (3x daily 2mg tablets) - Anyone else take this much estrogen during their 2ww?
- Prednisone (1x daily 20mg tablets) - I took this for my last 2 transfers and it seems to help with the feverish feeling I got with my first 3 transfers.
- Levenox (aka - low molecular weight Heparin. 1 40u SQ shot daily) - This, along with the baby aspirin above can help those with high APAs (which I have tested positive for, although this topic is heavily debated). I figure, it can't hurt, and maybe it can help, so I'm willing to give it a shot.
Desperate? ... Maybe.
A Dr Google whore?... .Definitely!