Sunday, June 24, 2012

Detour on Our Way Home

I owe you all a beautiful birth story of my little M&M (baby girl, baby B) and the Bean Burrito (baby boy, baby A) I hope to write this saga soon. For know, here are the facts: M&M and the Bean Burrito are amazing and healthy and have won our hearts 10-fold or more!!! I am still in the hospital recovering from an epic surgical incision infection. Seriously, this is one for their books, they keep saying. The babies and Tidy have been with me sine they ere born so we could continue bonding and breast feeding. The hospital has been very considerate that way. Hoping to have a better idea on when we can get back home. I'm so ready to be in my house with these babies to my home and eat my own food. And have visitors to help us take care of our babies Tidy is surely the strongest man I know. My love

8 comments:

Lara said...

Wow, that is a long time in the hospital. Praying for your recovery!

KC said...

So sorry to hear about the infection, sounds terrible! However, it is wonderful to hear the babies are with you. I have to say having babies in the NICU is very emotional and taxing and I am glad you don't have to go through that. M&M, you are torturing me, what are their names????????? I am going to guess they are Max and Molly (just a random guess). So happy for you and please post pics soon!

KC said...

Oops, thought you were calling them both M&M now I see that is what you are calling Baby Girl.

Heather said...

Oh wow, that sounds awful! I hope the infection gets under control and you get back home soon. I'm so glad the babies are with you though.

Burrito is E's nickname around here. We used to wrap him like a burrito and the name stuck!

Sybil said...

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about the infection...I developed Chorio - infection of the uterine lining - and I truely thought I was dying. Glad the babies are doing good and they are able to stay with you. Hang in there....hospital living is rough.

Whipped Cream & Kittens said...

I've been wondering how you are and thinking you were immersed in Baby World chaos at home. I'm so sorry to hear that instead you've been dealing with a nasty infection! I hope you recover and get the family home soon. Hopefully the nursing staff is helpful with all the demands of newborn twins. Stay strong and get better!

St Elsewhere said...

Recover well, Tippy!

Hoping you can be home soon. Hospitals are hospitals, however comfortable they may be.

Love to the babies!

Gurlee said...

I have been wondering about the four of you! So sorry to hear about the infection. I hope your recovery is speedy and that you all get home soon.